Course aim is to provide you with sufficient knowledge and training in fire safety matters to enable you to assist the responsible person in compliance with their legal obligations..
On course completion students should be able to :
- Outline the requirements for Fire Wardens / Marshals / Officers in the workplaces
- Explain how fires start, how they spread through buildings and how people behave in fire situations
- Describe how fires can be prevented
- Describe fire protection features of a workplace
- Outline the typical functions of a Fire Warden / Marshal / Officer
This course is broken down into 8 main topics:
- Legislation and statistics
- How fire starts and spreads
- Reporting a fire
- Attacking a fire and equipment use
- Evacuation in a fire
- Prevention of a fire
- Risk Assessment
- Main duties and responsibilities of the Owner/Employer (usually the Responsible Person), the H&S Manager (usually the Competent Person) and the Fire Warden / Marshal / Officer
All Fire Marshal, Warden, Officer training courses are certificated and comply with the Fire Safety (Scotland) Regulations 2006
Cost of Course £85 plus vat per person.
Group discounts available on request.
If you would like to discuss any of this please do not hesitate to contact any of our offices, Aberdeen 01224 51 61 71, Dundee 01382 60 40 60 or Glasgow 0141 432 2018.
Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com